Featured

BENTON 1st SUNCREAM: PAPAYA D SUNCCREAM REVEW




In this post I'll be talking about a new product that just released by Benton. As you can see on the title, I'll be reviewing the 1st Benton's sun cream. I was one those of lucky tester that get a chance to try this sun cream faster than you guys hehe.

This sun cream contained Papaya Fruit Water and Papaya Seed Oil. Well, I was like OMG, a sun cream that contained papaya as their ingredients? I never heard any of that but that looks interesting to try.

ABOUT BENTON
‘Benton’ is inspired by and named after the movie’ The Curious Case of Benjamin Button’ in which Benjamin Button grows younger with time. In the movie, Benjamin has no choice but to leave his love, Daisy as he becomes younger. What if Daisy could also turn back time on her physical appearance, wouldn’t she be happier?

It may just be a fictional movie, but wouldn’t most people have the same desire to be young again? Benton desires to restore your skin back to its original, healthy condition with healthy recipes, rather than to give temporary effects with harmful ingredients. Also, Benton presents freshly made products by sticking to small batch production. 

 
Packaging

I'd say the packaging of Benton's Sun cream is simple yet minimalist. the packaging is dominated by white and also green color, which give us a fresh feeling at the same time.The tube is made from plastic so it'll be convenient to carry around.  

Texture 
 
Because it's sun cream, so that's why the texture is a cream, it has a thick formula - don't worry it's easy to blend, but when I applied it onto my skin, it somehow makes my skin moisturized. 1 minute after the application you'll feel sticky but after you leave it for a while, it'll be okay

Smells
It smells like a lime for me – A bit refreshing. But after application, the scent is gone.

After effects 
pardon my ugly hands
After applying some of the cream onto my skin, I felt my skin a bit brighter than before. So, it's a plus for me. this sun cream also moisture my skin at the same time it protected us from UVA and UVB










Ingredients
Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Water(55%), Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glyceryl
Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Panthenol, Carica Papaya Seed Oil(5000ppm), Glyceryl Caprylate, Stearic Acid, Water, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(750ppm), Tocopherol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Papain(100ppm), Propanediol, Adenosine, Sodium Gluconate, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Algin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Bud Extract, Glucose, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil,

Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Oil 

HAHHA no wonder it smells like lime and lemon on it!

a bit explanation about ingredients
  • Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Water(55%) / Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract – It is said that Christopher Columbus was so impressed by the papaya’s taste and called it ‘the fruit of the angels’. The papaya is rich in vitamins and contains polyphenols, minerals, and papain. Such components in the papaya help to keep skin healthy and beautiful.
  • Carica Papaya Seed Oil – Extracted from the seed of the papaya, Papaya Seed Oil helps to make skin supple and smooth. Also, the oil helps skin to retain moisture.
  • Papain – Papain is a protease obtained from the papaya. It is effective in pore care, controlling sebum and dead skin cells.
This sun cream is recommended for you guys whose
·                     Skin exposed to various UVs
·                     Dull skin lacking suppleness 
·                     Skin that wants a moist sunscreen
·                     Skin that wants protection against both UVA and UVB rays
·                     Skin that wants a sunscreen with a minimal white cast 
HONESTLY 
an acne appear after I using this sun cream. I didn't know for exact why but, the day before I applied this sun cream, and the next day I got this little acne growing up on my skin.maybe it's the reaction from the papaya extract? I've been laying in my bed for almost 3 days, I didn't go out and I didn't apply the sun cream, then my skin got better. Well, I do love the scent - I love lime anyways, but my skin didn't go along with the papaya, so sad 😢😢😢 

I DO AGREE that the suncream is freaking moist, and it's brighten up your skin tone because it does contain Niacinamide.

Final Thoughts:
This sun cream is for all skin type literally, but in my opinion it'll be the best sunscreen for those who needs a moisturizing sun cream. So, you guys who have a dry skin type, you'd better take a look at this sun cream and y'all be loving this cream because it does brighten up your complexion, at the same time it protects your skin from the damage of UVA and also UVB.

P.S BENTON did give this product for free in exchange of my honest review. this whole review was made by me.

OKAY, that's all for today's review, I hope you guys have a nice day!

Comments

farida said…
wow, nice sharing.
thanks for the info :)

Popular Posts