Skip to main content

Featured

BENTON 1st SUNCREAM: PAPAYA D SUNCCREAM REVEW

In this post I'll be talking about a new product that just released by Benton. As you can see on the title, I'll be reviewing the 1st Benton's sun cream. I was one those of lucky tester that get a chance to try this sun cream faster than you guys hehe . This sun cream contained Papaya Fruit Water and Papaya Seed Oil. Well, I was like OMG, a sun cream that contained papaya as their ingredients? I never heard any of that but that looks interesting to try. ABOUT BENTON ‘Benton’ is inspired by and named after the movie’ The Curious Case of Benjamin Button’ in which Benjamin Button grows younger with time. In the movie, Benjamin has no choice but to leave his love, Daisy as he becomes younger. What if Daisy could also turn back time on her physical appearance, wouldn’t she be happier? It may just be a fictional movie, but wouldn’t most people have the same desire to be young again? Benton desires to restore your skin back to its original, healthy condition w

INTRODUCING : COSMERIA - SITE THAT GIVE YOU A SAMPLE FOR FREE -



Hola! It’s been a long time since I posted my last post. I’ve been busy with college life, my new life, trying to adapt at a new environment, new friends, new teachers, new building, and also new habit. My first semester is pretty rough, and yet I have to overcome because this college ain't joke, the subjects are so difficult, so different, when I was in high school.

Okay enough for the dear diary thing; let’s move on the next sections!!

For this post, I’ll tell you about a website that can give you a sample for free! Well, perhaps you’re thinking “ah no way it’s free, it would be some charge like shipping fee or something” but trust me, it’s totally free!!
The website’s name is COSMERIA or you can go through it www.cosmeria.me and then you’ll see a bunch of samples waiting for you!

Well I know this website from Facebook and I was like “ah really? Free? This is must be joke” but actually it aint joke.

You can get a ton of sample for Korean and mostly Japanese makeup and skincare line.


How to get yourself one? Firstly, sign up via Facebook and then you will fill some form about yourself anddddd well done! You are all set. 

From my experience, I got myself a sample kit(YEA SAMPLE KIT) sort of mineral foundation and I didn’t get my sample because my country is kinda strict for exporting and importing cosmetic products so….. yea. We didn’t meant to be together 



But if you are living in Singapore, Philippines, etc. I’m sure you will you sample smoothly. So what are you waiting for? Go grab one!

Have a good day fellas!

Comments

Popular Posts

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support